Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today is a sad day becuase my grammy rogers left for florida for two weeks. You have to understand that I am very very close to my grandmother she has been like another mother to me. I love a lot. She has been so great to me I couldn't ask for anything better. I ususally go down to my grammy rogers a lot. Usually I go down to see if she has any food laying around she makes very good food. Or I usually go down in the morning and look at the paper and visit with her before I go to school and usually after school I stop by. She is really the only grandmother I have really had and I miss her already. What am I going to do without her during my vacation. I guess i will have to spend time with someone else...Grammy Roger's I love you and miss you can't wait till you come home.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You are so blessed to have such a wonderful grandmother and it's nice to see that you are appreciative of that! She loves you so much too! Have a Happy Valentine's Day and give Scott and big hug and kiss. (from you of course!)

dennis said...

Hi, read your blog to Gram, she is here and fine. Will keep you posted