Wednesday, February 13, 2008


I just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. We had no school today So I thought I would put up a blog. Today it is freezing rain and sleet so the roads are kind of bad. So it is kind of boring just being home doing nothing. I should say Happy Valentine's Day early. But I know I won't get a chance to say or put a blog up. My boyfriend has plans I guess so I can't make any plans for tomorrow. I do have to go do chores but right now that only takes probably 30 minutes or so that isn't bad at all. Grammy I miss you and have fun while you are down there enjoy the sunny shine while it lasts. Happy Valentine's Day..........

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I am guessing that Scott will make sure your Valentine's Day is special! Hope you both have fun!

Nancy said...

Know you are so proud of the grades, and congrats on Honor Society...I was one of the original members at SRHS!
Back in 1964, when they first began... glad you are carrying on the tradition. A belated Happy Valentine's Day, and hope you get to school one of these days so that you do not have to go all summer long!
Love, Aunt Nancy