Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Valentine's Day was absolutly amazing.My Boyfriend was amazing he suprised me and came home early and was standing at my door with a boquet of flowers and a teddy bear. The teddy bear was from the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory and It said I love you on it. It was so thoughtful that is my first Teddy Bear from teh Factory. I also got flowers 2 pink roses 2 yellow roses and 2 red roses they were beautiful thats the frist time I have ever got flowers from a guy and roses period. He also took me out to dinner and it was our frist official date since we been dating and we have know been dating for 9 monts which is awesome. He is the best man in the world and I love him to death. He is soo amazing. So I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Ash!! I'm glad you had a awesome Valentines. Your boy friend looks like a very nice guy. Cute Blog. I hope Kevin and I can get out there sometime this year!

Colleen said...

Wow! WHAT A DAY! Scott did good, tell him to keep up the good work! love ya!