Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Go figure the pats didn't win.Go figure. I thought they were going to win in the end but they didn't pull it out. It was a very sad household here on Sunday and my boyfriend wasn't very happy either. The pats didn't play their best at all. Well they well 18-1 what a good season. Well today I didn't have school it has been freezing rain and snowing here and very slipperly and tomorrow it is suppost to do the same so maybe I will only have 3 days this week. Tomorrow if it is ok I am suppose to have lasser surgury for my mouth but dad says if the weather isnt' good then we won't go.. Scott has been busy doing homework. Mom and Dad are doing really well and are busy with work. School is going good I have been busy but its going good. I have a chance to be on National Honor Society and I am very excited... Well hope all is well with everybody....

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Linde said Kyron was quite upset about the game, he is such a big Patriots fan and he's only 9. Congrats on the A's Ashley, that's great news!! Keep up the good work and tell Scott hi for us.

Linde said...

We were SO sad about the game too! It really is awful. Maybe next year. Hope yuo are doing good. I am glad that I found you through my mom. Tell your mom and dad hi for us. We love you!