Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HUNTINE SEASON!

well it has been a long time since I have written. Right now I have been busy helping my boyfriend and his father work on a house in Lydonville which is a ways away. Me and Joan his mother have been going up when we can make it. We are going up tomorrow to help finish painting. lately I havent' been up to much right now is the start of hunting season bow season started Saturday and my boyfriend has been going out about every night he hasn't go anything yet. Moose season is also coming up my dad is going up in about a week and my boyfriend will be going up a week after.. I also got a doe permit so I will be hunting and hopefully getting my first deer this year which would be exiting for me. I also have been living with my boyfriend and things are going good. I will talk to you later hope all is well.

3 comments:

Rogers family said...

Hi ashley,

Hope go get your doe perment!!!!

- Britt

:) :) :) :) :)

Nancy said...

Great to hear from you! Glad all is well, and good luck wiht the hunting! Love, Aunt Nancy

Colleen said...

sounds like you are so busy! good luck with the hunting! hope you are a "happy hunter"! love ya!