Friday, August 8, 2008

My New Job

Well I got a new job at the Quechee Club working in the Culinary department actucally in the base lodge. The Quechee Club is a very nice place to work everybody is really nice. My boss is from Puerto Rico and his brother is too they are very nice. Everything else is going really good. This week was my mom's birthday we had a little get together last night for her and this weekend my dad's friend Pete is having a big party and me and my boyfriend are going to do that. Mom went to Maine this weekend with her girlfriends and it si just me and dad this weekend scary huh! Well have to go. Love you all

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like a very nice place! I think Uncle Dennis and I played golf there one morning very early! The course was very pretty!!! Congratulations! may you learn lots in this experience... Love,
Aunt Nancy

Colleen said...

Hope you are liking your job Ashley! Hoping it will be a great experience! See you soon!