Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Time Flies

Well i haven't written lately. I have been so busy. I have only 6 days left of school which is crazy i can't believe it. i am finally going to be graduated and moving on with the next chapter in my life. i am so excited. i am dating a great guy right now his name is Rawlin and yes he is a hoyt. Everything with us is going great. He is such a great guy and I love him more then anything and he is the world to me. We haev been dating about 2 months now. I am graduating on Thursday and Saturday and having my party on Saturday. I can't wait. My last day is next wednsday and i can't believe it. I am going to work after school gets out for right now to save money so I can take some classes. well hope all is well. catch you all later

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Have a wonderful time at your graduations! Congratulations! We love you and we're really proud of you! I want to see pics posted on your site soon!

Amanda said...

Good luck with Graduation! Thanks for the update. I agree with my mom, I wanna see some more pictures