Tuesday, June 17, 2008

GRADUATION AND FATHER'S DAY

so below in these pictures these are two pictures that my dad took at my graduation on saturday. As you know i graduated on saturday. It was an awesome day but i can't believe it I am now done school for now. It was a very busy weekend as you know i have mono and i had graduation and sunday was father's day. Graduation was great my family and friends came over and i loved to see all of them and i am very happy with everyone who showed up. On sunday i was a little bit tired but me and my boyfriend took his mom becuase it was her birthday and his father to the Weathervane for lunch we had a great time. my dad for father's day got a knew pole from me and my brother that he had lost on the inerstate a little while ago and he went fishing yesterday with his buddies. So this next couple of weeks I am doing nothing becuase of mono so I am a little bored but I am hanging in there. well hope all is well with everybody.

No comments: