Saturday, July 19, 2008


Well this is my brother Rabi wearing a Boston Red Sox Ring and he was at Fenway park. He is a big Red Sox fan and he goes to a lot of games and I am very jealous. Well things have been crazy here. My cousins Colleen and Steve came up here and we just finished redueing the camp that they just bought up on the Hill. And in good old South Royalton it is Old Homes Days so it has been busy. I am sorry to see Colleen and Steve go home becuase I just love having them here they mean a lot to us. Last night we had a little BBQ at thier new camp it was a fun time. The Ware side came like Uncle Jim and Aunt Diana and her kids and Colleen sister Candy came as well. So it has been really busy around this place. Love you all

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

I wish we were there...I like old home days when I went.

dennis said...

Ash, when did Collen get a new sister? I think that Candy is a friend, not a sister. Better go back and check your family history