Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Well this is a very exciting month..My day has a birthday on the 11th and I have my 18 BIRTHDAY ON THE 23rd which is very exciting to me. I just wanted to say Congradulations to my cousin Amanda in Las Vagas becuase she is pregnant. Wow her and my other cousin Linda is pregnant too. Sugaring is going good everything is going by soo fast. It is already April and I have a couple more month till I graduate which is also very exciting. I am counting down the days. Everybody is doing alright in my family. My dog is still sick so we don't know what will happen to him... And right now my dad is sick with the flu which I think he got from me. Today was a beautiful day outside but it was really foggy and rainy all day. I can't wait till all the snow goes away and we have summer... Love you all. Talk to you soon.

No comments: