Monday, March 24, 2008


Well this is a picture of my dad at my cousin's Andrew's house up in tunbridge. the snow was so high that you could sit on the roof as you can see. You can barely even see the house. The snow here hasn't stop. I thought you all would enjoy seeing how high the snow is here in Vermont. This weekend has been crazy. We had Easter on Sunday I went to my boyfriend gram's hosue at 12 and then he went to my grandmother's house at 5. I think i ate so much food that i don't have to eat for the whole week. We had so much fun but a tiring weekend. I think today I am just worn out and I don't have a lot of energy. So hope you all enjoyed this picture.

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

I have never seen snow like that in my life! I might have to steal the picture to put on my blog, my family wouldn't believe it! I like your senior picture, you look very nice.

Colleen said...

What a great picture! Unbelievable!
And this is why I live here in the winter! :)

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! That is a awesome picture. Thanks for sharing.