Saturday, January 26, 2008


Well I haven't written lately. I have been very busy with school, chores, watching basketball games, and of course my boyfriend. Well I can't wait for the super bowl and GO PATS... As you can see I am a Patriot fane and so is my boyfriend and my family so of course we will be very busy next weekend watching the game. Dad and Mom are very busy too. Dad has been doing a lot of Ice Fishing with Mr. T and Pete. Mom has been very buys with work. I just ended mky second semester at school and I only have 85 more days untill I graduate and I can't wait... Well hope everybody is doing good. Talk to you Later.

3 comments:

dennis said...

Ash, Go Pats, I have to put up with Uncle Stew for the game. Glad all is well with you

Colleen said...

About time I checked in! Sure love you and am glad you and Scott are doing great! Kyron is the BIGGEST Patriot fan! Tell Scott hi for the "western" part of the family.

Chelsee said...

Ashley, i just found your blog. it's fun to hear how you are doing and keep up with everyone. Tell your mom and dad hi.